- Valves (16)
- Automatic Control Systems (13)
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Tubes,Tube Fitting,Valves & Pumps (9)
- Inspecting & Measuring Instruments, and Parts (6)
- Industrial Instruments & Equipment (1)
- 2017/4/13Compact water and air block for dental treatment units
- 2017/4/13Type 3360 - Electromotive process valve
- 2017/4/13Webinar: Who‘s to say that there have to be sensor elements in the measuring tube of a flowmeter?
- No Exhibit Plan currently
9F, No.32, Chenggong Rd., Sec. 1, Nangang District, Taipei 115, Taiwan
- Webinar: Who‘s to say that there have to be sensor elements in the measuring tube of a flowmeter?
Webinar: Who‘s to say that there have to be sensor elements in the measuring tube of a flowmeter?
A new technology in industrial flow measurement based on SAW (surface acoustic waves), which answers to the high requirements in the Food & Beverage market, will be explained during the Webinar on 1st October 2015.
Current methods in industrial flow measurement are mainly based on moving parts like paddle wheels or rigid fixtures such as a bluff body in the measurement tube. By employing surface acoustic waves in a stainless steel tube for the first time ever, FLOWave allows a flow measurement of liquids without any parts within the tube. Further special advantages result from using FLOWave as a multi-parameter measurement device, the independency of the fluid’s conductivity as well as the low weight and small outer dimensions.
Have you missed the webinar? Click here and watch it now!
Attachment： Type 8098 - FLOWave Flyer