- Valves (16)
- Automatic Control Systems (13)
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Tubes,Tube Fitting,Valves & Pumps (9)
- Inspecting & Measuring Instruments, and Parts (6)
- Industrial Instruments & Equipment (1)
- 2017/1/25Burkert wish you have a nice vacation and happy new year!
- 2016/12/28Type 3360 - Electromotive process valve
- No Exhibit Plan currently
9F, No.32, Chenggong Rd., Sec. 1, Nangang District, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Success Story: KIWA ExVision
Gas blending is a very important application in the gas segment. This technology plays a key role across many industries, from heat treatment to medicine to analytics. Gas is an invisible but powerful medium. This is particularly evident in the generation of potentially explosive atmospheres. Designing and manufacturing a component for use in potentially explosive atmospheres requires considerable engineering skill, but designing and creating a facility in which these components are tested could be considered even more challenging. For one ATEX certification company this meant calling in Bürkert Fluid Control Systems to help create a bespoke testing facility.
The Types 8626 and 8712 mass flow controller are compact devices, based on experience in measuring, controlling and regulating fluids.
„We chose to work with Bürkert on this project because our top priority was the reliability of operation and the knowledge that the test facility would be safe and capable of repetitive tests.“