- Dryers (3)
- Drying and Washing Equipment (2)
- Embossing Machines (1)
- Fabric Embossing Calendering Machines (1)
- Other Textile Machines (1)
- Dyeing & Finishing Machines (1)
- Other Machinery (1)
NO.120, LIXING ST. BADE CITY, TAPYUAN COUNTY, TAIWAN
Category: Textile, Sewing, Garment Machinery & Industrial Equipments / Textile Machinery / Drying and Washing Equipment
AskMe Relax Dryer
Namely, the knitted fabrics is dried, shrunk and relaxed completely without tension.
* Excellent residual shrinkage values after repeated domestic washing and drying on a clothesline.
* Over acerage shape stability of read made garments both in measurement and structure by means of uniform relaxing fabric shrinkage.
* Extensive drying capacity and at the same time, a small space requirement through intensive hot air circulation with a high air flow rate depending on the machine structure.
* Economical energy housekeeping by lowest possible radiation of heat due to highly effective insulation of the dryer floor with walls thickness, resistant steel sheet with special insulating material.
* Alternating arrangement of the hot air nozzles for undulated fabric movement between the net shaped converyor belts, which do not interfere with the airflow rate, and thus the provision of a proper tumbler motion to assist the shrinkage and relaxation process.
* Relax outlet and constructive measures to avoid static electricity with delicate qualities.
Since jet nozzles are positioned in an offset manner to their counterparts on the opposite side, it results in a pulsating movement of the fabric in both the length and width and thus promotes the width shrinkage.